} -->

Monday, January 19, 2009

Free Interfacing Swatches

Both Pellon and HTCW said they will send out a free swatch book. I'll post a pic if I actually receive them.

"Thank you for your interest in Pellon products. We have a swatch book with all of our products in it, for free of charge. Would you like us to send you one? If you would like us to send you a swatch book, please include your shipping address, no PO BOXES please, and we will get one out for you this week.
Thank you,
Miranda Norris
Pellon Consumer Products
877-817-8729"

EDIT: Misc. Muse called and was told the Pellon samples were only for businesses. Try the email address customerservice@shoppellon.com since that's how I contacted them with no problem. However, I did use my business email address, so maybe they didn't think to question it.


HTCW link here


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well that's going to come in handy. I think I might have to order one myself.

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

I had to come over and tell you how much I love your wristlet tute! I plan on linking to ti today. Great job, it's darling!

Misc. Muse said...

I called and was told they only send these to businesses.